Friday, May 30, 2008

The Real Week 3 - This. Is. Too. Hard.

This is really hard. I am stiff and sore everywhere. It's not getting easier, and the hills still defeat me. Maybe some people are constitutionally unable to navigate hills. Did ya ever think of that? Humph.

I feel like an old lady. If it's not easier after two full weeks, why continue? Beloved is adding distance and speed every single day at the track. She is getting faster, and going further every day. And she looks like a real runner. I look like a plodding elephant.

I'm still struggling along with my mile-and-a-quarter. Biking home is terrible - the distance between Avenue B and First Avenue seems like a mile - up hill. She doesn't say anything, but I can tell she would like to go faster when we ride bicycles. I am using every last ounce of energy I have.

And while intellectually I am not expecting to lose any weight, emotionally I am working so hard that I expect to see significant loss.

I'm very discouraged. I've been getting bigger and bigger every year, and maybe that's my fate.

As of 5/11/08:








Current


Total Lost
Weight 226

1 lbs.
Bust 45"

1 in.
Waist 39"

2 in.
Hip 52"

1 in.
BMI 40.02%

No comments:

Post a Comment